AILET Exams Highlights:
|Conducting Body||NLU (National Law University)|
|Exam Name||AILET(All India Law Entrance Test)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to BA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD courses offered at NLU Delhi|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Seat Intake at NLU Delhi||BA LLB – 123
LLM – 81
Join Top AILET Online Coaching Institute with study online 24X7 and get top score in your Next AILET Exam. Our few AILET Coaching Benifits:
✅ High-Quality Live Streaming
✅ Regular Mock Test
✅ Highly Experienced Faculties
✅Trend analysis & Teaching Plan
✅ Comprehensive and updated study materials
✅ Personalized guidance and online support for doubt clearing
AILET Important Dates:
|Notification||First week of January 2022|
|Online Application Form||Third week of January 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||To be notified|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|Exam Date||First week of May 2022|
|Result||To be notified|
|Counseling||To be notified|
AILET Exam Eligibility:
For BA LLB
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in AILET 2022. However, such candidates will become eligible for admission to BA LLB programmes only if they have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution with at least 45% marks. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD categories must secure at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination
- There is no age limit for admission to the BA LLB programme offered by the university.
AILET Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have completed LLB (3-year LLB or integrated LLB) from a recognized university or institute with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates must have secured at least 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (final year/semester of LLB graduation) are also eligible to appear in AILET LLM 2022.
- Candidates placed in the compartment in the year of admission will be ineligible for admission to the LLM course even if they have cleared AILET 2022.
- There is no age limit for appearing in AILET 2022 for LLM.
AILET Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|