NCHM JEE Highlights:
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NCHM JEE (National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Mode of Counseling||Online / Offline|
Crack National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCE JEE) with India’s largest online learning platform, Get admission today and access very comprehensive live and recorded lectures from best and dedicated Hotel Management faculties.
Find below few facilities offered by Study Online 24X7 at very affordable cost.
✔ Best Study Material for NCHMCE JEE
✔ Comprehensive Study Plan
✔ Up-to-date Study Notes, Video Lectures, Quizzes, PDFs etc
✔ Small Batch Size
✔ Affordable NCHMCE Coaching fees
✔ Regular Mock Tests and Analysis
✔ Small Batch Size for NCHMCE Coaching
✔ Highly experienced Facilities, and many more.
NCHMCT JEE Important Dates:
|Online Application Form||March 2022|
|Last Date of Application form||May 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 of the Senior Secondary Exam (SSE) or any other equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2021 on a provisional basis.
- General and OBC – Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years
- ST/SC – Candidates belonging to ST/SC categories, the upper age limit will be 28 years
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. Of Question||Duration|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30|
|Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude||30|