Join India’s Leading and Best Result Oriented MAH-MBA / MMS CET live coaching classes at very affordable coaching fees.
MAH MBA / MMS CET Highlights-
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Name of Exam||MAH MBA/MMS-CET|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Exam Level||Postgraduate exam at the state level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||General category – INR 1,000/-
Reserved category – INR 800/-
|Courses offered through Entrance Exam||MBA/MMS/PGDM|
|No. of Registrations||About 1 lakh|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Colleges Accepting Exam Score||JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA, Prin. LN Welinkar, Balaji Institute of Modern Management, ITM Business School, etc|
Join our MAH MBA CET Online Course for Sure Success.
MAHMBA / MMS CET Exam Date-
|Notification||2nd week of January 2023|
|Online Application form||2nd week of January 2023|
|Last Date of Application||1st week of February 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd week of March 2023|
|Exam Date||18th & 19th March 2023|
Find below our few MAH MBA CET 2023 Coaching Advantages-
- Less number of students in each batch.
- Offline online both mode of coaching.
- All types of course available (Foundation, Full Course and Crash Course ).
- Topic-wise weekly test series.
MAHMBA / MMS CET Eligibility-
- Candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of duration from any institution/ university which should be recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates must be done their graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks in total aggregate or its equivalent. (45 percent marks in total aggregate for backward class and those disabled candidates who belong to Maharashtra state)
MAHMBA / MMS CET Exam Pattern-
Mode of Exam – Online
Type of Questions – MCQ
Marking Scheme – 1 Mark for Every Correct Answer, No Marking for Unattempt Questions, No negative marking
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning||75||75||150 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||50|